The Episcopal Church of the Ascension parish family would like to welcome you to our website. We invite you to learn more about who we are and catch a glimpse of what the people of God gathered at the Ascension are doing as we grow in the knowledge, love and service of our Lord and Savior.
The Ascension is a parish in the Diocese of Alabama of the Episcopal Church. We believe that the Church is true to Christ’s vision when it is a community without barriers to separate or keep people from using their God-given gifts and talents. You are invited to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Peace in Christ,
The People of The Ascension
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).