YouthThe Ascension youth program is an essential part of our active ministry. We recognize the importance for our young people to learn about our Christian faith and to grow in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ as well as form a nurturing, supportive community of contemporaries. Both are critical to provide strength to our teenagers who face great pressures at school and in the world. We offer educational programs, service and outreach opportunities and fellowship activities throughout the year for our young people to bond and grow. Our youth enjoy the 6,750 square foot Joshua House which is fully equipped with classrooms, a stage for worship and performances as well as an audio-visual space and game room. Check out these youth programs and keep an eye out for more opportunities throughout the year.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
Check out the EYC web page for more information and pictures (click here)!
We seek to glorify God in Christ by experiencing His Word in worship, communion, and study; by living out His Word in fellowship, healing, and love; and by proclaiming His Word through teaching and outreach. We invite you to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Regular Worship Services:
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).