The E.Y.C. (Episcopal Youth Community) is an active group at The Ascension. Our E.Y.C. meets weekly for fun, fellowship, worship and study. The E.Y.C. engages in various service projects throughout the year, including mission oriented events in the Montgomery area, as well as domestic mission trips to other parts of the country. Several of our E.Y.C. group joined our Honduras Mission trip this year. The group also bonds through fun activities such as beach trips, lake trips, excursions to Six Flags, movies, concerts and dinners on the town just to name a few.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
Visit Our Youth Web Site (click here)...
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).