We also have an original program that we call W.A.L.K. This acronym stands for Wednesday Acts of Love and Kindness. The focus of this group is to learn how to serve others in Christ. The children work with adult supervision on projects that reach out into the parish and larger community with love in the name of Jesus Christ. This group of children ages 5-10 meets at 5:30 on Wednesday nights. One of our most simple, but traditional and touching “Acts” is to make cards each year to go with the Easter Lilies for those members unable to attend our Easter Services. When this group is not serving, they are learning together in age appropriate devotions and bonding in play.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).