Pastoral Visitation Team
The Pastoral Visitation Team is made up of caring people who visit those who are sick, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and those home-bound. The team members take flowers from the altar, goodies and other items to those they are visiting. But, the most important thing they bring is their presence. It is through their time and attention, that they show the care, concern and love of the people of God gathered at the Ascension.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this web site.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).