Children’s Church is year round on our church calendar as we strive to be a place that is always inviting and welcoming to families of all ages. In Children’s we learn that God’s word is special, especially those four Books called “gospels.” In Children’s Church, we use the lectionary Gospel to bring a lesson to our young ones. Sometimes we act it out using some of our friends; sometimes we will incorporate the use of puppets, outside visitors and hands-on activities. Children’s Church above all is to be a celebration of God! It is a vital part of children’s church that each child feel encouraged to be a participant, not just a watcher! For this reason we often sing and dance as a way of praising God. Our desire is that Children find this time fun and learn that coming to church is a way to celebrate the Glory of God.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).