Daughters of the King
The Ascension has an active chapter of The Order of the Daughters of the King. The Daughters are always looking for women are willing to adopt the rule of life.
Mission of the Order
The Motto of the Order
The emblem, never wavering from the original design, has been trademarked for the exclusive use of the Order. The cross is worn at all times. It is customarily worn on the left side over the heart or it may be worn on a silver chain around the neck, but it is never to be worn simply as an ornament. Only a member in good standing may wear the cross of the Order, which remains the property of the Order. When a Daughter dies, her cross may be buried with her or incorporated into her memorial; otherwise, it must be returned to the National Office.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
This information taken from The Order of the Daughters of the King web site.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).