The Guild of the Christ Child
Guild of the Christ Child: This team mobilizes when a new baby is born to a parishioners or friend of The Ascension. The birth of a baby is a joyful time for any family. It can also add some stress during the transition time from hospital to home. This team coordinates and delivers meals to those returning home with a new baby. The crew also delivers diapers and other necessities with the food. The Guild is also on standby to assist the family, mother, father and baby in other ways.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).