Cooking & Caring
Cooking and Caring: This group works with the other teams under Martha's ministry to coordinate meals for those with special needs. This team coordinates the cooking and storage of meals for the other committees and for other parish food emergencies. We are always in need of good cooks, so if you make a little extra that we can store or deliver, please consider contributing to this ministry.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).