This group of caring individuals assist those in our parish familiy who have suffered the loss of a loved one. This ministry specifically focuses on working with families before, during and after the funeral service. The group works with food delivery, answering the family phone, funeral planning (with the Rector and family), flower deliveries, record of flowers, food and other signs of sympathy and generally beign present with the family and showing love.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this website.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).