Prayer is an integral part of our relationship with God and with each other. We believe in the importance and the power of prayer. We place all requests for prayer on the parish prayer list. If you would like a home or hospital visit, please make a note of this in the request below, call the church office (334-263-5529) or the Rector's mobile phone (334-718-6580). Prayer continues for three weeks unless the request is renewed or other information is provided.
Submit a Prayer Request or Praise Report
Fields with a "*" next to them are required.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).