- When: 9:15 am - Sunday Mornings
- Where: The Galilee Room (above Vineyard Bookstore)
- Leaders: Dr. Emmi Harrell and Jlie Strong
Dr. Emmi Harrell and Julie Strong will facilitate this class. The class requires reading and participation. Space is limited. If you are interested in attending this class, you should contact Julie Strong at 264-7043 as soon as possible.
We seek to glorify God in Christ by experiencing His Word in worship, communion, and study; by living out His Word in fellowship, healing, and love; and by proclaiming His Word through teaching and outreach. We invite you to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Regular Worship Services:
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).