Tiffany NishibunTiffany Nishibun, the director of children’s ministries, is a graduate of Huntingdon College. During her senior year, she started singing in the Ascension Choir. She went on to graduate school at the New England Conservatory of music where she completed her Masters of Music. During college she taught preschool and assisted the program coordinator and director at Heritage Child Development Center. She was also part of a program called Boston Partners in Education, tutoring 3rd graders in reading and math while she was in graduate school.
Tiffany is married to Shane Nishibun, who is also a member of the choir at the Ascension and a Huntingdon Alum. Tiffany also teaches as an Adjunct Professor of Music at Huntingdon College and is the Administrative Director of the Montgomery Chorale and Youth Chorale.
334-263-5529 Extension: 109 (church)
We seek to glorify God in Christ by experiencing His Word in worship, communion, and study; by living out His Word in fellowship, healing, and love; and by proclaiming His Word through teaching and outreach. We invite you to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Regular Worship Services:
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).