- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer with Hymns
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Praise & Worship with Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm - Compline
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chancel-informal-come as you are)
The core of our parish life is our worship, with services that allow us to focus on our faith as we come together as one Body in Christ. We desire that our worship is inclusive, welcoming, meaningful and uplifting.
We invite all baptized Christians to share the Eucharist. We celebrate the Eucharist at two services on Sunday morning and also alternate Eucharist with Evening Prayer on Wednesday evenings. Our services are generally traditional in style. Although we incorporate music into each service, using the 1982 Hymnal; music is especially emphasized at the 10:15 service on Sunday mornings.
Worship is also enhanced by the participation of lay lectors, chalice bearers, acolytes, the Altar Guild and ushers. The church offers a tape ministry for those unable to attend services.
Families are encouraged to bring their children to all of our services; however, parent and youth volunteers help paid nursery workers care for babies during the Sunday morning 10:15 service. We provide a separate children's worship at this service, in which our award winning puppet team, led by parishioners, provides spirit-filled performances. The children rejoin the congregation for Eucharist. We especially cherish special observances on feast days and holidays which allow us to glorify God throughout the Christian year.