I'm New to the COTAAll are welcome at The Episcopal Church of the Ascension.
You do not have to be baptized to worship at the Ascension. The Ascension is a Christian church. We are a parish in the Episcopal Church of the United States of America [ECUSA]. The ECUSA is a protestant church and is a part of the Anglican Communion, a world-wide communion of almost 100 million Christians. You may read more about the Ascension, the Episcopal Church, the Anglican Church and our core beliefs in the Core Beliefs section of this website.
We invite you to expore the following pages to learn more about what to expect when you visit and how to become a member. The Episcopal Church of the Ascension welcomes you to worship with us.
We seek to glorify God in Christ by experiencing His Word in worship, communion, and study; by living out His Word in fellowship, healing, and love; and by proclaiming His Word through teaching and outreach. We invite you to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Regular Worship Services:
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).